Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Emma One Sock you are tempting me....

I'm trying to resist... I'm meant to be economising.  But one day I see this gorgeous coat on the Sartorialist website.  Doesn't it look so simple and elegant?   Isn't it worn in a fabulously casual way?


And then the next day I see these fabrics on Emma One Sock.   The first is the short person's scale version.
And for those who can get away with a larger scale ......

Oh I can dream.  But realistically, although I love making and wearing coats, I do have a few already that I don't wear that much and I can hardly fit in the wardrobe.  And Perth isn't really cold enough for long enough to wear many coats.   And... I'm not a tall, willowy, stylish Milanese fashion maven so it wouldn't look anything like that anyway.   But.. I can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment