Wednesday, December 22, 2010

November Manequim (No.1)

I've been furiously sewing for the past week.   Only 13 days 'til I go back to work (sob) and I can't fit into most of my work clothes.  So my next post will have some actual, sewn clothes!  
But for the moment, another Manequim has turned up!   I just realised when looking at the Manequim site that there are 2 November issues - so there are 13 magazines a year.  No. 617 arrived today which is a high summer edition by the looks of it.   Lots of swimwear, beach gear etc.  
Manequim doesn't have an overview page showing all the styles, but you can see quite a few in a section where they show combinations of patterns with RTW and accessories.   The patterns are the ones titled 'Molde' with the black star.
The first magazine section is romantic summery styles. 
 A section on minis - but I'm more interested in the cute blouses. 
A selection of holiday clothes to mix and match, including a bikini, jumpsuit, wrap top, floppy shorts and a couple of beach cover ups.
A section of 'summer hits' with more cute tops.  Some of these Manequim patterns have a lot of pattern pieces!
And finally, bathers and beach cover ups for different figure types.
Now, back to my sewing room....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all these photos of what is inside. Have you sewn anything from one of these yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to try and get my mits on this magazine, it looks amazing, which makes me realise that I much prefer summer sewing than winter (such as it is over here) sewing.

    ReplyDelete